Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) – Hit the plus (+) sign to see the answer!
Absolutely, I've experienced training in many different locations and for beginners the more hands on help you get the better. This is what we love doing!
- Personal Training (Nutrition/Fitness) is $60 for 45mins
- Unlimited Boxing Circuits is $30 per week
- AccessPT is $53 a week for unlimited Access and Boxing Circuits included
- Online Training (Nutrition & Habits) is $25 a week
- As a studio we have a maximum of 35 members.
- We don't have large advertising budgets
- We know our clients names and take an interest in their well being.
- We don't do contracts, if you're not happy you can leave, larger operations tie you in for the long haul
- We don't have self employed personal trainers working for us. Larger gyms charge rent to personal trainers to work there.
- We are a family run business and live locally too, not shareholder owned.
- We dont stay open for 24 hours because we are always in the studio when we are open to help clients
YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD, we all need muscle strength, in fact the older you are the more important it is to maintain your strength. We have apparatus to adapt to your needs.
Maintaining a healthy level of fitness, has 100's of benefits for your physical and mental health which gives you freedom to live life to the fullest and also helps to benefit those around you.
Depending on the problem. For most issues movement can help for recovery and it's recommended to keep moving your body and maintain your strength levels. If you currently see a Physio, Doctor, Chiro.. I can chat with them to include their recommendations when we design your personal program.
We used to but this took up alot of time and we have a private studio, (no intimidating weights areas like some gyms) complete with fitness equipment. If you still can't get motivated by a private studio, you may be looking for excuses not to train
I would always recommend adapting and educating yourself around Nutrition (what you eat and drink). This will help reduce bodyfat in a healthier manner, much quicker and effectively than training. We offer Nutrition Coaching. Exercising more has the positive side effect of a little bodyfat reduction but the minute you stop training it will come back. Understand what to eat and you will have higher energy levels, better mental health and control over your bodyfat levels without relying on intense exercise sessions. You should be exercising for physical longevity. "You can't out train a bad diet"
Seems crazy but some people don't understand until they get ill, how lucky we are. A healthy body unlocks physical and mental freedom. Save money on expensive medical bills. Allows you to spend time enjoying life, sports, outdoor activities, enjoying the taste of decent foods, traveling, socialising more, spending more time and energy with your kids or grandchildren. Plus helping others if they need a hand. If you are unhealthy you may eventually become dependant on other people.
Yes we work with a few Allied Health Professionals locally and also are open to and incorporate any recommendations from other professionals if you are currently receiving treatment for any issues.
Yes as we are a studio we are insured through Fitness Australia and Guild Insurance.