Our Online Coaching system will help you achieve your fat loss goals for life, through daily lessons, habits, check-ins and more.
“You can’t out-train a bad diet.”
The reality is science has proven time and again that you are highly unlikely to reach your fat loss goals through exercise alone. (Exercise and Nutrition Coaching work together)
Restrictive diets and meal plans just aren’t sustainable for most people. When you factor your ‘real life’ into a meal plan, they are virtually impossible to sustain for any longer than a few weeks.
So it makes sense that to change your eating behaviours for life, and therefore have the body you’ve always wanted, you need to learn new and healthy habits. Learn how to recognise and change your habits with Nutrition Coaching
How can I change my eating habits and reach my fat loss goals?
Adelaide Beach Fitness – Personal Training Studio now has access to ProCoach, an online nutrition coaching system developed by the world’s top nutrition coaches at Precision Nutrition. ProCoach is an online coaching system that will help you achieve your fat loss goals for life, through daily lessons, habits, check-ins and more.
The ProCoach system is perfect for people who want to:
- eat better
- look better
- feel better
- improve their health
- lose body fat, and
- experience body recomposition.
With 100,000 people worldwide having experienced ProCoach already, the system delivers research-proven nutrition and lifestyle coaching to anyone who needs it. Over the course of the 12-month program, you’ll:
- practice new eating habits
- troubleshoot your biggest challenges
- stay consistent, motivated, and accountable, and
- radically improve your nutrition, lifestyle, and health.
Watch the video at the top of this page to see how the ProCoach program has already helped thousands of people just like you get in the best shape of their lives.
Is it just a computer program?
Definitely not. ProCoach is a combination of cutting-edge technology, the latest nutrition and psychology based nutrition education, and a real coach you can lean on at any time for support and guidance.
Brian is also a Precision Nutrition Level One Certified Coach, so he will always be available to answer your questions, offer encouragement, and monitor your progress. You can send Brian a message via the ProCoach messaging system, and he can send you messages in return.
I’m still unsure of what ProCoach Nutrition Coaching does?
That’s ok. If a picture tells a thousand words, then a video must tell a million, right? Check out these videos to see how ProCoach has helped thousands of men and women get the bodies they’ve always wanted.
OK, I’m interested. What happens when I join?
After Brian takes payment details, using your name and email address you will be added to the system. Once you’ve been added to the ProCoach system, you’ll receive an email to activate your account and create your own username and password.
Once this is done you’ll be taken to your own client page where you’ll set up your account (it’s very easy, only takes a minute or two), and fill out a comprehensive assessment form. This is so Brian has all the information he needs to help you reach your health and fitness goals.
Your 12-month program starts the following Monday when you’ll start receiving daily lessons, assignments, new habits to practice and check-ins to stay on track.
Sounds like a lot of work!
It may sound like it, but the lessons and assignments take no more than 15 minutes per day. You can read an article or watch a video over your morning coffee or afternoon break. Through these short daily lessons and assignments, coupled with your daily habit practice, we:
- Help you find the right mix of foods for your goals, lifestyle, and preferences
- Show you how to make meals suitable for you
- And help you to stay consistent
The habits are broken down so that they are easily followed and adhered to. After all, what’s the point of asking you to practice a new habit if it’s too difficult?
The habits you’ll be asked to practice start off incredibly easy, and gradually increase in impact as the program progresses. It’s specifically designed to give you the greatest chance of success, so you can get the body you want and keep it for the rest of your life.
What does it cost?
- $100 every 4 weeks
How do I join up?
Call Brian or speak at the Studio and we can sign you up on the spot.
Frequently asked questions
What do the nutrition coaching emails contain?
- Daily habits – You’ll be asked to practice a new habit every day for two weeks, after which you’ll be given a new habit to practice. These are designed to teach you a nutrition or lifestyle skill that you will use for the rest of your life.
- Daily habit check-ins – You’ll be asked to record whether you’ve completed the habit for that day. The results will be tracked in the ‘Progress’ area of your ProCoach client interface.
- Daily lessons and assignments – Making lifelong change won’t work if you’re being told what to do and when to do it. Each habit comes with lessons and information by way of videos, articles and audio files. Engagement with your lessons and assignments is also tracked.
- Regular progress checks – Periodically you’ll be asked to measure your body weight and body girths, take progress photos and record other subjective measures of progress. These are also tracked.
What diet philosophy will I follow?
We don’t believe in a ‘one diet fits all’ approach. So, we don’t have a ‘diet philosophy’. Habit-based coaching doesn’t force you to choose one diet type or another. The ProCoach system will work for you if you’re a vegetarian, vegan, enjoy the Paleo diet, or any other approach you prefer to follow.
However, we do follow some general dietary guidelines. We believe that a diet should include:
- whole, minimally processed foods
- lots of plants
- enough protein to meet your needs
- a healthy mix of different fats
- plenty of water; and
- carbohydrates based on activity levels.
What kind of assessments are collected, and when?
- Intake – Upon signing up you’ll be asked to complete a questionnaire to gather nutrition, fitness and lifestyle information for you and your coach.
- Progress updates – Periodical numeric, photographic and subjective measurements to track progress.
- Surveys – Every few months we’ll ask you how you feel about your progress, how resilient you are to the program, and how you rate the experience so far.
How long does the nutrition coaching last for?
The course is designed to take 12-months to complete. It’s about building a bank of healthy habits that will increase your confidence and give you the best chance of long-term success. The program builds towards some incredible experiences towards the end of the program.
However, you can pull out of the program at any time. We encourage you to complete the 12-month program as it moves along a specifically designed teaching and change journey. But the decision is completely up to you.
If you’ve adhered to the program, at the end of the 12-months you will be confident in your ability to control your nutrition and lifestyle choices for the rest of your life. However, some people choose to repeat the process to deepen their experience. It’s a bit like repeated practice to get better and better. But once again, the choice is completely yours.
Who is ProCoach not for?
- Bodybuilders or physique athletes
- Athletes preparing for a specific event
- Elite athletes already in great shape
- Anyone in need of a ‘quick fix’ or short-term nutrition plan
- Anyone looking to stack on as much muscle as possible, reach maximum strength gains, or for specific sports performance goals.
Interested in Personal Training?
Contact, Opening & Class Times
Studio Opening Hours
Monday – Friday:
6am – 12pm, 3.45pm – 8pm
Saturday: 6am – 12pm
Small Group Classes
Group Boxing Circuits:
Mon & Thurs – 6pm
Wednesday – 6am
Saturday – 8.15am
Group Strength Circuits:
Monday – 6.45pm
Friday – 6pm