Improve your fitness, agility, speed, endurance, whilst having a little fun along the way.
We use team & individual exercises to help work your Upper, Lower Body including those Abdominals. Each session is varied and challenging. Our aim is to help improve your fitness, agility, speed, strength, endurance, whilst having a little fun along the way.
Small Group Sessions last 45 minutes and are an excellent way to get the benefits of personal training in more affordable and sociable team environment.
We create a training environment that promotes positive habits of self-reliance, individual work ethic, personal accountability, and progressive goal-setting.
Sessions can include but are not limited to:
- Flexibility, Mobility & Stability
- Cardio & Strength
- Boxing for Fitness
- Suspension training using the TRX band system
- Bodyweight Exercises
- Medicine and Swiss ball
Boxing Circuit sessions of up to 25 people will include professional technical instruction working on individual skill sets and team working exercises.
This session is a great workout, incorporating exercises using; bodyweight, Kettlebells, Sandbags, Resistance Bands, Controlled Breathing Patterns and more.
Learn new skills increase your strength and movement whilst gaining confidence.
Looking for a motivating Whole Body workout, Indoors/Outdoors in a friendly environment?
At Boxing Cardio we use team & individual exercises to help work your Upper, Lower Body including those Abdominals. Each session is varied and challenging. Our aim is to help improve your fitness, agility, speed, strength, endurance, whilst having a little fun along the way.
We use a variety of equipment and techniques including:
- Battling Rope,
- Medicine Balls
- Team Games,
- Boxing Gloves & Pads,
- Resistance Bands
- Skipping Ropes and much more.
We cater for all fitness levels, all we ask is you try your best and together we can build your fitness levels, increase your weekly activity and build your confidence.
Come along and experience for yourself!
Fitness Bootcamp FAQ’s
- 4 Sessions per week
- Each session is $15 on the day
- Unlimited sessions at $35 a week
- Bring a sweat towel, bottle of water and wear sunscreen (if outside)
- Bring your boxing gloves if you have a pair
- Bring inner gloves/hand wraps for some boxing pad-work or buy a set of inners from Brian for $5
- Street Parking available
- Class is for both male and females
- The class is aimed at Adults but younger teenagers can attend if they are willing and motivated to train
- Classes times are on Timetable below in Red
Brian Carlyle – Level 1 – Boxing Australia Coach